When you provide your personal information to Tarragindi Bowls Club (i.e. Name, Address etc) we will not give or sell your individual information to any third party for use in marketing or solicitation.
We will maintain the confidentiality of your personal information and it will be used only to support your customer relationship with Tarragindi Bowls Club. Additionally, internal practices help protect your privacy by limiting employee access to and use of customer data. However, if your information is requested by authorised bodies (i.e. Police) we are obliged to give it out.
If you have any questions regarding this please contact us.
- All exchanges between you and Tarragindi Bowls Club will remain confidential with no personally identifiable information being sold or provided to any third party.
- IP addresses and other technical information (browser, platform, referral URL etc) contained in web server logs.
- E-mail addresses contained in messages sent to us.
- Credit card or other financial information.
- Names, addresses, telephone numbers etc.
Tarragindi Bowls Club contains links to other sites. Tarragindi Bowls Club is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
Tarragindi Bowls Club will also respect any requests for anonymity when disclosing interesting news or information.
You will not receive any unsolicited e-mail from Tarragindi Bowls Club unless you sign up for planned notification services, submitted an e-mail requiring a response and/or subscribed to a mailing list.